My objective in creating and updating this blog is to chronicle my journey of building a treadmill desk, walking while working at my computer and the resulting weight loss.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

really enjoying walking at my desk

I have really enjoyed walking at my desk over the last 6 weeks or so. I rearranged my office a bit to put a TV in viewing range which has been really nice for Sunday and Monday night football. I also play computer games and its great to know while I play games and watch football I can get some exercise as well.

I have been evangelizing the treadmill desk idea to some other folks I work with. They also work from home so I know they spend a lot of time in front of a computer and not moving around much.

Also got an invite to by Brad to join http://officewalkers.ning.com . Thanks Brad for the invite!

1 comment:

shonofear said...

Hi,
Glad to hear your success with your Tread Desk. I am also looking into either using a basic stepper with stand up desk or get a Tread if can afford it.
Im just another fella who can no longer sit for long hours and watch my body start to fail, time to get the body moving and start feeling good after a 12 hour day at the desk :D

Cheers and Congrats

Shono